- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Deposito bagagli
- Doccie calde
- Giochi da tavolo
- Laundry Facilities
- Lenzuola incluse
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Terrazza fuori
- spazi comuni a disposizione
Arrivo / Partenza
Check-in non prima delle: 13:00
- Limitazione di età
- Carte di credito accettate
- Nessun orario ingresso-uscita
- Si accettano animali
- Tasse non comprese
Prenotazione di Gruppo?
Siete un gruppo di 15 o piú che parte per Tel Aviv?
Mappa e indicazioni stradali
Take bus 42 from central bus station, 3 stops and a couple minutes walk and you are here !
Arrival Directions (6:00-23:00)
From Ben Gurion airport by public transport:
Take the train to Ha-Hagana Train Station, when you exit the station walk West (to your left) until you reach the junction of Levinsky/Har tsiyon. cross the road and on the right side (on Har Tsiyon st) there is a bus stop. Take number 1/42/142 for 4 stops. Get off in Shlomo/Kibbutz Galuyot walk for 5 minutes to Sheerit Yisrael 31.
Walking from Hahagana Train station / Tel-Aviv Central bus station (25-35 minutes/2.5 k) :
- not the nicest walk, but if you feel you must... walk along Levinsky street direction west. Turn left on Levanda street after 200 meters. Keep walking (It turns into Shalma/Salame/Shlomo street) for 1.5 km until you turn left in Shlabim street, after you cross the junction with traffic lights turn right to Shlabim street till you reach the hostel, infront of the park, just before the stadium.
A Taxi :
From the Central Bus Station or Hagana Railway Station a taxi should cost 30-40 NIS, and its a 5 minute ride. (the taxi drivers outside the station are cut throats, you can walk 50 meters left and flag a taxi down that might be more human.
Arriving at night :
Take the once in an hour train to Hahagana Central Train Station (North train station), and from there a taxi to the hostel (about 30-40 NIS), or just take a taxi straight from the airport (about 150 NIS but if you just go to the second floor above the arrivals level there are discounted taxis that will cost about 120 ils - in any case approach the guy with yellow vest to get your price, dont talk to the drivers, they might scam you.
Arriving on Friday (evening)/ Shabbat (daytime):
The only option is a taxi straight from the airport. Welcome to the holy land.
- we had some guests going up to the departures floor and hitch hiking from there with people that dropped their family at the airport -