- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Deposito bagagli
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Giochi da tavolo
- Lampada da lettura
- Laundry Facilities
- Lenzuola incluse
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Scambio di libri
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Ventilatore a soffitto
- Visita guidata gratuita della città
- spazi comuni a disposizione
Arrivo / Partenza
Check-in non prima delle: 00:00
Check-out non oltre le: 12:00
- Limitazione di età
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Nessun orario ingresso-uscita
- Vietato fumare
- IVA inclusa
Prenotazione di Gruppo?
Siete un gruppo di 15 o piú che parte per Singapore?
Mappa e indicazioni stradali
From airport take MRT (runs til midnight, buy a $15 stored value EZ-link card, partly refundable if you don't use it all) to Lavender station, and walk 10mins along Lavender Street to 280A. Detailed walking directions:
- after the MRT turnstiles turn left to 'Exit B', then at top of escalator turn left to face the road (bus stop 01319)
- turn left along the road, cross Horne Road, cross Lavender St at the traffic lights, to Tai Pei Buddhist centre and turn left.
- It's 8mins straight walk along Lavender St from here, you pass some construction, then the Pek Chuan building, cross Kallang Bahru street and there's more construction, then pass the Esso petrol station.
- At bus stop #07359 you can see our rooftop sign already :) Cross Bendemeer Road and you're there!
- alternatively, at bus stop 01319 (see above, at exit from Lavender MRT), take bus 133 or 145, 3 stops to alight at 'Eminent Plaza', Green Kiwi is diagonally across the intersection, look for the sign on our roof (cross Lavender St to the open air carpark and cross Bendemeer Road)
If coming by bus from Malaysia:
- try to get a bus which terminates at Lavender Street terminal, because that's just across the road.
- if arriving at Harbourfront, take the MRT 7 stops to Boon Keng MRT, take exit C, walk down Serangoon Road against the one-way traffic to Lavender Street, turn left along Lavender Street, we are 280a, the last shophouse before Bendemeer Road, in the same block as Toyo Tyres.
- if arriving at Golden Mile, either walk 20mins (Beach Road, turn left on Crawford Street, which becomes Lavender Street, follow the walking directions above from Tai Pei Buddhist Centre)
- or from bus stop 01421 opposite golden mile, take bus 961 2 stops to Lavender Street (bus stop 07371), then bus 13, 67, 133 or 145 2 stops to Eminent Plaza (bus stop 07351), see walking directions above.
- if coming by KTMB train or other bus terminal, take the MRT to either Lavender MRT or Boon Keng MRT, then follow the walking directions as above.
If taking a taxi (the only option after midnight, but only about S$25), tell the driver: ?the last shophouse on the right of Bendemeer Road, alight at the Lavender Street traffic lights?. Street address is 280a Lavender Street, our door is on Lavender Street, but if coming from the airport it's easier to drive down Bendemeer Road and alight on Bendemeer Road, at the Lavender Street traffic lights.
It's a good idea to print these directions.
We look forward to welcoming you! :)